tirsdag 8. mars 2011

More parts arrived for the Turbo Project

New parts arrived for the Turbo project

alt
The crankshaft is now sent to Tore for a complete overhaul in order to withstand the brutal increase in force from the Turbo (I hope). I have been waiting quite some time for a pump from Hong Kong and a mini radiator from USA. Both have arrived and the radiator must be the smallest I have seen....


alt
In order to get the water thru the radiator and further to the turbo bearings this little chap will hopefully do the job.
alt

In addition I received the MIKUNI 42 that I bought when I still believed that I would have a draw thru configuration where this carb would have been an excellent choice. Still I can rebuild it or use it as a prize in a contest on my website - Who knows?
alt
In addition I painted the new cylinders in silver paint that should withstand the temperature, at least according to the manufacturer. The outdoor paint shop is the only one left since I am not allowed to paint indoor anymore - Somebody claims that it smells.. They look good though.
alt

This article is made and uploaded with "mobilt bredbånd" and believe me it is not broad enough...
Its Thursday and I am chopping wood.
Erik

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar